Call for Expressions of Interest for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship Applications
Jade University of Applied Sciences in Germany invites expressions of interest from experienced researchers to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the framework of the European Commission’s Marie Sklodowska-Curie action, to be hosted in the Media Management & Entrepreneurship Unit of the College of Management, Information, Technology. In particular, we call for candidates who wish to work within Strategic Media Management and Network Analysis.
The funding for the researcher is very generous and usually covers a monthly salary and mobility allowance, and, if applicable, a family allowance. The application is brief and straightforward (4 sections only) and is prepared in liaison with the Supervisor at Jade University.
The following Eligibility Conditions of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie action apply:
- “Experienced researchers” are in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience (at the time of the proposal deadline).
- The researcher may be of any nationality.
- The researcher shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date.
- The researcher must move or have moved from any country to Germany.
- The duration of an Individual Fellowship is between 12 and 24 months.
More information can be found at the webpage of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie call https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal4/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/calls/h2020-msca-if-2015.html and the Marie Sklodowska-Curie action – Guide for Applicants IF 2015 https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal4/doc/call/h2020/h2020-msca-if-2015/1645199-guide_for_applicants_if_2015_en.pdf
Expressions of interest should be communicated to Prof. Dr. Sabine Baumann at firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15 July 2015.
An expression of interest should contain the following components:
- An academic CV,
- A motivation letter (which also addresses the benefits of moving to Germany),
- A one page description of the planned research project within the field of Strategic Media Management and Network Analysis,
- One sample of your work (preferably an article or book chapter, max. 10,000 words).
Candidates are requested, before submitting an expression of interest, to carefully read the Marie Sklodowska-Curie call documents, in particular the Guide for Applicants IF 2015 (see above).
Candidates that have their expressions of interest approved are expected to work with Prof. Dr. Baumann on a proposal that will have to be submitted electronically, using the European Commission’s Online Submission Service (SEP), before 10 September 2015, 17:00 CET.