We’re less than two weeks away from AEJMC 2016 in the Twin Cities and hope you’re looking forward to the lineup! We hope see you at our research, teaching, and industry sessions, as well as the MMEE division business meeting and social Saturday night. In addition to top MMEE refereed research showcased throughout the conference, here are a few other highlights to look forward to:
- Teaching Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Mass Communication (Thurs. 1:30)
- New and Emerging Business Models in Media Industries (Thurs. 3:15)
- Big Data in the Media Industries (Sat. 1:45)
- Research Grant Opportunities and Publishing Funded Research (Sat. 5:15)
- MMEE members’ meeting (7pm Sat.) and social, sponsored by Taylor & Francis
If you’ve never served on the MMEE executive board, please consider it! Positions are listed here: https://mmedivision.wordpress.com/division-officers/ Elections will be held at MMEE’s Sat. evening members’ meeting. We encourage you to bring a newcomer to the meeting Saturday night, as it’s a great way to introduce others (especially graduate students) to our welcoming division, show them what we are about, and to grow membership. Then stay for refreshments and socializing with the MMEE family!